Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

World's fastest texter found! (New Record)

A British woman has broke a world record for typing the fastest text message!

New record for the world's faster texter. 27 year old Melissa Thompson, from Salford, Greater Manchester texted, "the razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human" in a super-speedy 25.94 seconds! The official Guinness World Record used to be held by American, Franklin Page for texting in 35.54 seconds (which is still very fast.) Whoaahhh! That's super fast.


Melissa used Samsung's new Galaxy S's "SWYPE" key pad which allows users to text without their fingertip needing to leave the screen. She was shopping with her boyfriend when she was invited to have a go at breaking the record by Samsung. But, she never expected that she'll bring a new record to the world of texter. Ahemm.. that's great! :D

Ms Thompson has said, "I used to send a lot of text messages - 40 or 50-a-day to Chris alone so we both knew I could type fast. But since we moved in together and I started my job I haven't been texting as much and, you could say, my fingers were out of shape. It's a real shock to find out that I'm the fastest texter in the world."




I wish I can type that slow fast... I can complete any article writing stuff less than 5 mins. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment