Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kanye West writes song for Swift!

Rapper Kanye West has written a song for the 20-year-old singer Taylor Swift.

West has written a song for swift- is it a way to say 'I'm really sorry for what I've done and I'm truly apologising?'

It's been approximately a year since the incident which involved West rushing to the stage and snatching the microphone off Swift when she was about to receive the award for best female video. He later said that Taylor didn't deserve the award and shouted BeyoncĂ© should have won. West tweeted, "It is distasteful to cut people off as a general rule. What's the point of dressing tastefully if I'm going to act the complete opposite?" He later posted, “When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE... I take the responsibility for my actions."

West and Swift will meet again on 12 September for this year's VMAs. Let's hopw both of them can cope well. I'm not Kanye West fan neither Taylor Swift but I definitely love the LOVE STORY song. :)

1 comment: